To report a crime contact 911 or (908) 782-3434.
We are located at:
100 Main Street
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Emails are not to be used to report crimes.
Our operation hours are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year. Our officers are always on duty.
For records requests, forms to drop off or to speak with the police secretary regarding discovery or basic information her office hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM.
To obtain a copy of the police report:
- Please allow a minimum of five (5) business days for any police report to be ready from the date of incident.
- Please call prior to picking up a police report to be sure that it is available.
- No information will be given out over the telephone.
- Arrangements can be made for a report to be picked up during non-office hours.
- There is a nominal fee of five cents per page.
When calling for a report you may be asked to give the following information: Name, location, date and time of incident.